Giving People Instant Access To Their Money. Smart.
Today's consumers demand more. From loan proceeds to insurance payouts to cashed checks - they want instant access to their money.
With Ingo Money, one simple API allows you to add new lines of revenue, cut costs, and delight customers and employees. From consumer disbursement services to consumer check cashing, we reliably and securely deliver instant money to more than 4.5 billion consumer accounts, at the push of a button.
Since the company began, we have been on a mission to digitize the paper check. Our push payments technologies enable businesses, banks and government agencies to instantly disburse safe-to-spend funds to almost any debit, credit or online wallet account.
Founded in 2001, Ingo Money built a strong foundation in risk management. The company developed specialized operational and risk management technologies to begin pushing cash digitally in 2007.
Since that time, Ingo Money has rapidly expanded in the FinTech industry to meet both the business needs of efficiency, revenue generation and regulatory compliance, as well as the consumer’s expectations for instant access to money in the medium of their choice.
- Acquired Clear Payments, Inc., to support mobile check cashing services for large financial institutions
- Re-branded as Ingo Money, Inc.
- Launched the industry’s first mobile check cashing service for Regions Bank and H&R Block.
- Introduced, in partnership with Visa, the Ingo Money App, a direct-to-consumer mobile check cashing service using push payments technology to fund check proceeds instantly to consumer reloadable prepaid cards
- Acquired Fuze Network, the leading multi-network gateway, to extend reach for omni-channel check cashing and emerging bill payment and money transfer services
- Integrated the Ingo Money & Fuze gateways as the Ingo Instant Payments Platform with real-time push payment reach to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Star, Pulse, NYCE, Maestro, PayPal, Amazon NetSpend, Green Dot, MoneyGram and more
- Launched the Ingo Instant Payments Platform to banks, business and government agencies, providing real-time digital disbursement services with reach to more than 4.5 billion debit, prepaid, credit card and mobile wallet accounts