Join Us In Killing Some Checks?
We’re Seeking Smart, Driven, Team-Oriented Individuals To Join Our Rapidly Growing and Talented Team!
Financial Risk Specialist
As an Ingo Money Risk Specialist, you will be a critical part of an essential and growing financial organization. Under the supervision of a Risk Center Supervisor, the Risk Specialist is responsible for verifying information for clients by evaluating presented financial information and preventing fraud. Specialists must possess the ability to learn quickly and utilize company systems to address the needs of clients in a timely manner. Ideal candidates must have the ability to multitask, work independently but know when to seek guidance. The working environment is fun and relaxed but is also demanding and structured.
The Ingo Money Security Analyst is to be responsible for the daily security review and monitoring, configuration and tuning security technologies of a high-availability, 24x7, high volume, transaction processing SaaS environment. Ability to identify and deploy open-sourced or commercial tools / solutions is required.
In addition to competitive compensation and the opportunity to share your talents with a team committed to developing innovative technology solutions that give people instant, easy, reliable and safe access to their money, Ingo Money offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K Retirement Savings Program
- Company-paid and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick & personal)
- Holiday Pay
- Professional Development and Training
- Casual Dress Office Environment
- Free Parking
- Concierge Services (Atlanta headquarters only)