Ingo® Money facilitates the immediate, irreversible funding of payment cards, mobile wallets and bank accounts. The only technology solution of its kind, Ingo Money offers a convenient source of recurring funds for any payment platform to encourage consumer adoption of new and existing digital payments. The instantaneous nature of Ingo Money funding transactions means that regardless of their source, deposited funds are “Good Funds,” available to spend by the account or mobile wallet owner in minutes without risk. Ingo, operated in conjunction with First Century Bank, N.A., is a consumer-direct, mobile account funding network accessible on iOS and Android devices via mobile application and embedded SDK.
Ingo Enterprise is a commercial, white-label platform that enables banks and alternative financial services (AFS) providers to make immediate, non-provisional “Good Funds” available to their customers. Today, nearly three million consumers have used the company’s technology to access “Good Funds” from thousands of bank branches and AFS locations, ATMs, kiosks and mobile devices across the U.S. Good Funds in minutes. Give customers a new deposit choice.
- Security Analyst to be responsible for the daily security review and monitoring, configuration and tuning security technologies of a high-availability, 24×7, high volume, transaction processing SaaS environment. Ability to identify and deploy open-sourced or commercial tools / solutions is required.
- The Analyst will be responsible for daily tasks that include, but are not limited to log review, monitoring system logs for any abnormalities, errors and potential issues, and escalation to appropriate internal teams if necessary. The position’s primary focus will be auditing of security controls and assisting in certification and compliancy programs. Additional duties will include monitoring, review and tuning of IDS/IPS systems, Web Application Firewall, Security Event Management solution, Network Access Control, Vulnerability and Penetration testing, firewalls and network devices, Virtual Infrastructure.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent or similar is preferred.
- Security certifications Security+, CISSP or similar is preferred.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects, sometimes under pressure.
- Ability to adapt within a small, highly diversified team is a must.
- Must work independently with minimum supervision.
- Auditing, using industry best practices experience is a must.
- Cisco IOS and ASA firewall experience is preferred.
- 2+ years in security of Windows and Linux operating environments.
- Hands on experience in hardening servers in accordance with NIST, CIS, NSA and other security standards. Deep understanding of security events, ability to correlate the events to attack vectors.
- 3 + years of experience with configuring, managing and tuning IDS/ IPS systems is preferred.
- Deep understanding of tuning and securing Web Applications. Configuration and tuning of Web Application Firewall is a PLUS.
- Experience with log aggregation and event correlation technologies is highly DESIRABLE.
- Vulnerability and applications testing, penetration testing is a plus.
- Deep understanding of network topologies and security.
- Knowledge and understanding of overall security is a MUST. Experience with PCI DSS, SSAE-16 or any other security or auditing standards is a PLUS.
- Experience working in a complex, multi-tenant customer Software-as-a-Service, financial environment is highly desirable.
- Flexible hours, possible after hours and weekend work may be required.